Established in October 2003, the Baldwin School Alumni Office reaches out to connect Baldwin Alums. The main focus of the office staff is to maintain constant communication with our alums in Puerto Rico and abroad. Below are ways in which the Alumni Office connects with the alumni community. We are always looking to improve, so if you have any suggestions on activities and other in which we can help increase the communication feel to let us know.
- Baldwin Website: serves as the main communication for Baldwin’s alums. Please visit the website often; it is updated frequently for your benefit and provides a great platform to read about other alumni news and accomplishments.
- Facebook/Twitter: to extend our reach beyond the website and emails, we have created three Baldwin fan pages in Facebook. Make sure to become a fan of Baldwin School of PR, Baldwin School of PR Alumni Association, and Friends of Baldwin Athletics (FOBA) for frequent updates on everything Baldwin. Make sure you are following us on Twitter at: twitter.com/baldwinschoolpr.
- Visits abroad – established to connect with the alums that are studying abroad or now reside outside of Puerto Rico. In the past, successful meetings have taken place in Boston, New York, Orlando, Washington, Atlanta, Virginia, and San Francisco. If there are several Baldwin alums residing in your area, let us know, and we’ll plan to visit your city or town.
- Alumni Outreach and Birthday Program (Sendoutcards) – The Alumni Office staff sends congratulatory notes and gifts to celebrate those special occasions in the lives of our alumni. In addition, we remind our alumni how special they are by honoring those who are celebrating birthdays. To continue the success of this program it is important that we know when the special occasions occur and we have the most current contact information from each one of you. Please keep us in mind if you move from your current residence by making sure to include us in your post office forwarding address list.
- Annual Holiday Party – held on the 26th of December, it has become the traditional yearly meeting for our alumni. It is the perfect time to reunite with classmates. This evening event is held at different venues. The cost for the activity is $25.00 per person, a contribution towards the event expenses.
Baldwin School Alumni Association