4th grade Ellis Island simulation
Go to Video Gallery Added Feb 21, 2020 •
During our explorations about where we are in place and time, the fourth graders participated in an Ellis Island simulation designed to closely represent historic perspectives of reality. The students were able to experience the specific process of migration and imitate experiences from the past as they went through the Ellis Island facility during 1910. The goal was for the students to develop a deeper understanding that leads to empathy and better communication skills.
- 3:34 Message from the Headmaster - May 4, 2020 Uploaded May 04, 2020 to MY BWN
- 00:49 Class of 2020 celebrated with yard signs Featured Uploaded Apr 24, 2020 to Student Life, College Counseling, and 5 more
- 1:18 Grow with us! Featured Uploaded Nov 08, 2019 to About Us, Admissions, and 14 more
- 1:13 Happy Holidays 2018 Featured Uploaded Dec 17, 2018 to MY BWN
- 2:21 Happy Teachers Day from Mr. Nelligan! Uploaded May 08, 2020 to Student Life, MY BWN, and 2 more