Families enjoyed an open house reception on Dec 8th for a tour of our beautiful new classroom spaces.
- The first floor of this structure holds a large music room, including a recording booth.
- The second floor holds a large new art room, including clay wheels, an exterior art deck, and a connected kiln room.
- Renovations also include an all new elementary science lab, complete with outdoor space for hydroponics and related hands-on science.
- The covered outdoor space is where the new snack shop will be located.
- This new construction incorporates a number of energy saving "green" features.
During the opening reception in these spacious indoor/outdoor areas, families enjoyed a tour of the science lab, played instruments in the music room, and were treated to beautiful artwork in the art space; including a special art exhibition and gifts sent by students from Korea!
We look forward to the many amazing projects that will be produced by students in these 3 new hands-on classrooms for years to come.