COVID 19 Impact:
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we launched a distance learning program on March 22, 2020. We implemented a balance of synchronous and asynchronous interactions based on the recommendations of the IB program and peer institutions. We provided academic assistance and counseling, arranging support on a case-by-case basis. Our grading structure remained unchanged.
Government stay-at-home orders prohibited in-person instruction for the remainder of the 2019-2020 academic year and the 2020-2021 school year. Standardized testing opportunities resumed in a limited schedule in November 2020.
Colleges and Universities may schedule a visit to Baldwin by visiting this SCOIR Link.
Visits will start the third week of August 2021.
Our plan is to resume in-person college visits for the 2021-2022 school year and expect visitors to follow the safety guidelines outlined by the school. Additional information will be sent upon the confirmation of your visit to campus.
Important Dates: Spring Semester 2021-2022
- February 21, 2022- School Closed- President’s Day
- February 24, 2022- Junior Class PAA exam- all-day
- March 2, 2022- Junior Class SAT Exam- all-day
- March 12, 2022- SAT Exam
- March 12, 2022- PTO Family Fun Day
- March 14, 2022- All School Early Dismissal at Noon
- March 25, 2022- Parent Teacher Conference - No students at School
- April 8, 2022- Sports Fests- No School
- April 11- 18, 2022 Spring Break - No School
- April 28, 2022- Last day for Seniors
- May 6, 2022- Teacher’s Day- No School
- May 7, 2022- SAT Exam
- May 19- 25, 2022- End of Year Assessments
Missing Application Materials?
Please contact Director of College Counseling, Celeste Surís-Rosselli at 787-664-4677 or 787-720-2421 x212
Please be aware that mid-semester grades are made available in late January and final transcripts will be sent by mid-June.