We are happy to report that with your generous donations we are busily distributing supplies to local schools.
We asked representatives from local public schools what specific supplies they are in immediate need of to help normalize the school day. Based on their responses, we have so far delivered the following:
- Cases of letter size photocopier paper and toner to Escuela Marta Velez de Fajardo in Bayamón
- Cleaning products and a first aid kit to Escuela Rafael Hernandez Marín in Summit Hills
- Sports and PE equipment to Escuela María E. Bas de Vazquez in Bayamón
- Cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer to Escuela Inés María Mendoza in Bayamón
- Materials to rebuild the school garden to Escuela Juan Ramon Ocasio in Guaynabo
We are currently working with Aparicio Distributors, an educational books and materials distributor in Puerto Rico, to establish mini libraries in as many classrooms as possible.
We have divided donations between public and private schools. On December 1st we sent $15,000 to the Caribbean Association of Independent Schools so that they may distribute funds amongst needy independent schools in Puerto Rico and the USVI, as Baldwin focuses on the public schools in Puerto Rico.
We once again thank you for your kind contribution towards helping Caribbean schools rise!