- 6th: Estefanía Puig
- 7th: Alejandro Pérez
- 8th: Laura Rodríguez
- 9th: Alejandra Lozada
- 10th: Ramón Colón
- 11th: Antonio Ferré
- 12th: Neithan Millán
- 6th: Alanna Román
- 7th: Giancarlo Allio
- 8th: Javier Nazario
- 9th: Isabella Piñeiro
- 10th: Ricardo Kury
- 11th: Mariola Busquets
- 12th: Nara Finkelstein
Community Service Award
- 6th : Felicia Fallman & Maria Emilia Lugo
- 7th: Kevin Riordan
- 8th: Justina Alvarez, Natalia Diaz, Mia Potter
- 9th: Claudia Carus
- 10th: Ricardo Kury
- 12th: Margarita Pertierra
IB Pillar Awards
BALANCED: We understand the importance of balancing different aspects of our lives—intellectual, physical, and emotional—to achieve well-being for ourselves and others. We recognize our interdependence with other people and with the world in which we live.
- 6th: Carlos González-Fullana
- 7th: Nayma Carballo
- 8th: Laura Rodriguez, Benjamin Zavala, Savannah Stevens
- 9th: Alana Dávila
- 10th: Nathalie Díaz
- 11th: Andrés Gómez
CARING: We show empathy, compassion and respect. We have a commitment to service, and we act to make a positive difference in the lives of others and in the world around us.
- 6th: Estefanía Puig
- 7th: Brianna Quintana
- 8th: Diana Collazo, Maruquel Tampe, Carolina Chaves, Ariana Sabnani
- 9th: Lotus Lazzara
- 10th: Paola Rodríguez
- 11th: Sofía Teixeira-Cox
COMMUNICATORS: We express ourselves condently and creatively in more than one language and in many ways. We collaborate eectively, listening carefully to the perspectives of other individuals and groups.
- 6th: Alicia Legrand
- 7th: Victoria Spikes
- 8th: Amanda Delgado, Alejandro Oliveros, Christopher Polish, Esteban Torres, Jean Michael Torruella, Paulina Rivera, Diego Santiago, Nicolas Dardet-Perez, Carlos De Ontanon, Ignacio Pérez-Garcia, Gabriella Roman, Santiago Sanabria
- 9th: Juliana Ríos
- 10th: Gabriel Comas
- 11th: Antonio Ferré
COURAGEOUS: We approach uncertainty with forethought and determination; we work independently and cooperatively to explore new ideas and innovative strategies. We are resourceful and resilient in the face of challenges and change.
- 6th: Camila Colón-Parrilla
- 7th: Aramis River
- 8th: Juan Cabrera, Lucas Valdivieso, Diego Cobo, Mirella Valentin, Ignacio Sanchez
- 9th: Aimar Rosario
- 10th: Francisco Felgueras
- 11th: Raúl Franceschi
INQUIRERS: We nurture our curiosity, developing skills for inquiry and research. We know how to learn independently and with others. We learn with enthusiasm and sustain our love of learning throughout life.
- 6th: Isabel Rodríguez
- 7th: Chloe Goldberg
- 8th: Natalia Fierres, Larysa Kravec, Raj Patel, Emilio Legrand, Nikhil Patel, Samuel Suarez, Pedro Torres
- 9th: Alejandro Vázquez
- 10th: Hailey Goldberg
- 11th: Camille Brechot
OPEN-MINDED: We critically appreciate our own cultures and personal histories, as well as the values and traditions of others. We seek and evaluate a range of points of view, and we are willing to grow from the experience.
- 6th: Felicia Fallman
- 7th: Stella Benítez
- 8th: Zoe Vazquez, Lucienne Totti, Stella Puopolo, Juan Jose Jaramillo, Berkley Caudle
- 9th: José Alberto Valdés
- 10th: Alexandro Kontokalos
- 11th: María Isabel Ríos
KNOWLEDGEABLE: We develop and use conceptual understanding, exploring knowledge across a range of disciplines. We engage with issues and ideas that have local and global significance.
- 6th: Shennen Torres
- 7th: Lía Bermúdez
- 8th: Justina Alvarez
- 9th: Sofía Meléndez
- 10th: Patricia Ramírez
- 11th: Marcos Tamargo
PRINCIPLED: We act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness and justice, and with respect for the dignity and rights of people everywhere. We take responsibility for our actions and their consequences.
- 6th: María Emilia Lugo
- 7th: Sergio Lugo
- 8th: Jorge Adrich, Ignacio Sadurni, Javier Colon, Mia Potter
- 9th: Daniela Cruz
- 10th: Elizabeth Baruch
- 11th: Félix Rolón
REFLECTIVE: We thoughtfully consider the world and our own ideas and experience. We work to understand our strengths and weaknesses in order to support our learning and personal development.
- 6th: Alonso Abreu
- 7th: Caridad Álvare
- 8th: Richard Ho, Marcos Diaz, Nicolas Soltero, Miguel Busquets, Natalia Diaz, Amanda Gutierrez, Friso Kooij, Diego Perez, Rafael Rojo, Victoria Torres
- 9th: Claudia Carús
- 10th: Andrés Fierres
- 11th: Matheus Bueno
THINKERS: We use critical and creative thinking skills to analyse and take responsible action on complex problems. We exercise initiative in making reasoned, ethical decisions.
- 6th: Abraham Behar
- 7th: Camelia Elías
- 8th: Mariana Reyes, Alexandra Puig, George Kitsos, Aleida Fernandez, Daria Figlus, Yash Patel
- 9th: Alana Badillo-Pérez
- 10th: Fernando Totti
- 11th: Pedro Colón
National Competition where students manage a household budget for 10 weeks.
Results from Baldwin School Team:
- 3rd place: Yash Patel
- 2nd place: Rani Patel
- 1st place: Nikhil Patel
- Team Captain with highest point total: Raj Patel.
National French Contest: Le Grand Concours
National Contest with 74,250 participants. 68 students from Baldwin School participated
French Level 1:
- Justina Álvarez 8th, 4th place Gold Medal, 2nd place in Puerto Rico Chapter.
- Nikhil Patel 8th, 6th place Silver Medal, 3rd place in Puerto Rico Chapter.
- Ignacio Pérez-García 8th, 10th place Silver Medal
- Ignacio Sadurni 8th, 11th place Silver Medal
- Ariana Sabnani 8th, 14th place Silver Medal
French Level 2:
- Dávila, Alana 9th, 10th place Silver Medal
- Sofía Meléndez 9th, 12th place Silver Medal
- Nicole Uribe Chinea 9th, 13th place Silver Medal
- Badillo, Alana 9th, 14th place Silver Medal
- Alejandra Lozada 9th, 15th place Silver Medal
- Isabela Rubí 9th, 15th place Silver Medal
- María Isabel Fortuño 9th, 16th place Bronze Medal
French Level 3:
- Jennifer Badillo 10th, 20th place Bronze
- Gonzalo Comas 10th, 19th place Bronze
French Level 4:
- Mariola Busquets 11th, 12th place Silver Medal, 2nd place in Puerto Rico Chapter.
- Beatriz Canals 11th, 18th place Bronze Medal
- Isabella Moran 11th, 12th place Silver Medal, 2nd place in Puerto Rico Chapter.
- Nicole Polish 11th, 16th Place Bronze Medal
French Level 5:
- Éric Álvarez 12th, 15th place Bronze Medal, 2nd place in Puerto Rico Chapter.
- Constanza Zavala 12th, 13th place Bronze Medal, 1st place in Puerto Rico Chapter.