The Library supports the school curriculum PPK-12 grades as well as the intellectual and information needs of our school community.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- PPK - 5 scheduled library skills lessons
- MS/US library research lessons upon request
The Library is a cozy, inviting facility located within the Administration building near the Middle/Upper school area of Baldwin’s campus.
- After school program
- Information skills instruction
- Computer stations
- Workshops and orientations
- Guest authors
- Book fairs
- Virtual library
- Extended working hours
- Curriculum support
- Research and investigation support