PTO Family Day 2020 is here!
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 29th from 11 AM - 8 PM
Music by Jukebox Beatles, Kingdom Rock, and PJ Sin Suela!
Enjoy food trucks, water slides, rides, and fun activities!
- The main gate will be the only entrance to Family Day.
- There will be additional parking on American Military Academy with ongoing shuttle service to/from Baldwin. No entrance or parking from the back of the school entrance will be allowed. The only exception is the 2 spaces allotted with each rented tent (read below).
- Please cooperate with the school by not bringing any outside food or beverages
- Pre-ordered wristbands will be distributed at the entrance, there will be a list with the name that was given on the order form.
- If you did not pre-order, wristbands are also available for sale at the entrance. Admission Wristband - $5.00; Activity Wristband - $20.00 (unlimited access to all rides, inflatables, water slides and entertainment except games at class booths) - includes admission fee.
- No admission after 6:00 pm without a wristband. There will be no wristband sales after 6:00 pm, no exceptions.
- All food and drinks are paid for with tickets (sold in denominations of $1 or $5, there will be 2 ticket stations in the soccer field). Food trucks will take only cash.
* Subject to change without prior notice
- 11:00 - DJ
- 11:30 - Elementary Glee Club
- 11:45 - Elementary School Band
- 12:00 - Middle School Band Club
- 12:15 - MUS Glee Club
- 12:25 - Upper School Band Club
- 12:45 - Expert Musicians
- 1:10 - Little Shop of Horrors (Band & Cast)
- 2:00 - Jukebox Beatles
- 4:30 - Kingdom
- 7:00 - PJ Sin Suela
The 2 parking spaces included with your tent are in the Pennock Field House parking lot (the parking lot near the Rocket). The security guard will have a list of the authorized tent owners. You need to get your wristbands at the main entrance where there will be a list with your tent's name. We kindly ask that you do not bring any outside food or beverages. Be creative and decorate your tent for your preferred decade since Baldwin School began (1968 on) - the best-decorated tent will get a prize!
The Parent Teacher Organization
PTO Committee 2019 - 2020
Amisha Patel - Secretary / Coordinator
Maria Graciela Molero - Treasurer
Teresita Casellas - Family Day Event Coordinator
Sandra Totti - Elementary Homeroom Parent Coordinator
Nicole Vidal - Event Coordinator
Tori Soltero - Breakfast with Moms/Dads Event Coordinator
Please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
Collect Box Tops and earn money for the school!
BOX TOPS IS GOING DIGITAL
- Download the new Box Tops app and select our school: THE BALDWIN SCHOOL OF PUERTO RICO School ID: 9666150
- This ID ensures that your Box Tops purchases count toward Baldwin School's earnings.
- Shop for Box Tops products and scan your receipt in the app to instantly add cash to our school’s earnings online. (See the instructions attached below.)
- PTO will still be collecting Box Tops clippings for the remainder of the school year so keep sending them in!