MOST RECENT VIDEOS
- 2:53 8th Grade Advancement 2020 Uploaded May 26, 2020 by Sarina Green to Student Life, MY BWN, and 3 more
- 12:30 Happy Summer from our PYP Teachers! Featured Uploaded May 22, 2020 to Admissions, Student Life, and 3 more
- 00:44 Honoring our Faculty and Staff Years of Service Uploaded May 21, 2020 to Student Life and MY BWN
- 10:48 Kinder Advancement 2020 Uploaded May 21, 2020 to Student Life, MY BWN and Oxman Early Childhood Center
- 9:28 Mr. Greg's Music Class - end of school year 2020 Uploaded May 18, 2020 to Admissions, Student Life, and 5 more
- 1:37 Student Council Members 2020-21 Uploaded May 15, 2020 to Admissions, Student Life, and 5 more
- 3:23 Le Club de Francais 2019-20 Uploaded May 15, 2020 to Student Life, MY BWN, and 2 more
MUS Visual Arts Department does the Getty Museum Challenge!
The Getty Museum Challenge is a worldwide event designed during these quarantine times to promote a visit to the Museum. The idea is to select an art piece and recreate it. It is a fun and entertaining way to promote creativity and cultural understanding.Uploaded May 08, 2020 to Student Life, MY BWN, and 5 more
The MUS Visual Arts Department invited MYP3, MYP5, DP1 and DP2 Visual Art classes, faculty and administration to unite and participate in the challenge to demonstrate our creativity, knowledge, and artistic skills, while also serving as a welcomed, fun distraction.
- 3:04 MUS Student Council Election Speeches for 2020-21 Uploaded May 08, 2020 to Student Life, MY BWN, and 2 more
- 4:17 Students: your teachers appreciate you! Uploaded May 08, 2020 to Student Life, MY BWN, and 2 more